1. TOO FACED Mr. Right Perfect Powder Brush ($36 @ sephora.com) – never underestimate the power of a quality makeup brush! It just feels so nice to sweep one across the skin, right?
2. BARE MINERALS ‘Precious Gems’ Lip Oil Balm Trio ($26 @ macys.com) – these are some of my favorite tinted balms and I always keep one tucked in my purse. Each has a hint of color you can actually see (hate when one promises tint and there is none!).
3. SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombré Obsession Eyeshadow Palette ($25 @ sephora.com) – OMG, how great is this palette?? I’d say it falls into the Product As Art category for sure. And what a great value at $25 (they claim it’s worth $175!). I can’t put enough exclamation points in this blurb about it!
4. HOURGLASS Nº 28 Lip Treatment Oil in Icon ($42 @ nordstrom.com) - lips are always center stage so you’ve got to keep them looking great in these cold temps. And this one has a dash of color in it.
5. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Contour Cream Kit $40 @ ulta.com, sephora.com) – I know I’ve tried using bronzers, eye shadows and other dark shades to contour with. Pick her up the right products to use for it, ok?
Disclosure: Some of these items were provided for review purposes. Some I bought.