1. Scrub Love - LOTUS MOON Cardamom & Bamboo Polishing Cream Moisturizing Facial Scrub ($23.95/2.2 oz @ lotusmoonskincare.com) – made with good-for-skin-ingredients like bamboo stem and don’t worry, the exfoliates won’t harm your skin as this uses spherical jojoba beads to do the work.
2. Belly Love - USANA Probiotic ($27.45/14-1gram stick packs @ usana.com) - Let’s face it, if you don’t feel good on the inside, you won’t look good on the outside and it can certainly show up on your face. Probiotics help support digestion by balancing the naturally found bacteria in your gut.
3. Wrinkle Love - RODAN + FIELDS REDEFINE Acute Care Skincare for Expression Lines ($220/10 pairs @ rodanandfields.com in January 2015) – Using what they call Liquid Cone Technology, these crescent shaped patches contain Hyaluronic Acid that plump the area and the powerful Sh-Oligopeptide-1 peptide reduces the appearance of wrinkles, while increasing the skin’s firmness. And you can apply them anywhere like under the eyes, above the lips. By apply the patches three days a week (you wear them on the skin overnight) can give you up to either weeks of firm results. I used them on the outside of my eyes and could feel them, well, doing something for about the first hour I had them on before hitting the hay.
4. Eye Love - NYAKIO Firming Eye Balm with Baobab ($45/15g @ nyakio.com) – I tend to opt out of using an eye cream in my skin care routine but in the past few months have opted in and I’m not sure if it’s this specific balm that I’m using that has made the visible difference or the fact that I started using one in the first place.
5. Serum Love - ORIGINS Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum ($56/1oz @ origins.com ulta.com) – I’ve always believed in the power of the serum! And this one works quickly so improve visible lines and wrinkles. This would be a nice addition to your skin care routine.
6. Face Oil Love - L’OCCITANE Divine Youth Oil ($96/1oz @ loccitane.com sephora.com) – There’s a lot of buzz on this oil from L’Occitane and deservedly so – it has 7 plant oils and enhances and plumps the skin’s natural ability to regenerate collagen and each application only calls for a few drops.
Disclosure: Samples of these items were provided for review purposes.