1. OLIVIA GARDEN FingerBrush Vented Hair Brush ($13.96/small, $14.76/medium, $15.56/large @ ulta.com) – I’ve never really turned to a hair brush to give me a great scalp massage but this one really does! The curved shape helps it hug the scalp and it has ionic bristles to help hair dry fast when used with a blow dryer.
2. OSCAR BLANDI Polish Blow-Out Crème ($25/4.2oz @ amazon.com) – Never does a blow-dry session go by where I don’t use a defrizz product. And this one from OB is doing it for me right now. The Jasmine Calming Complex it help repel humidity keep frizz and flyaways far away.
3. SHU UEMURA Detail Master Directional Fixing Spray ($38/6.3oz @ shuuemuraartofhair-usa.com) – I’ve been practicing my 40’s vintage hair waves lately and this spray really helps hold it the style in place without being crunchy.
4. KERASTASE Laque Dentelle Micro Mist Fixing Hairspray ($20.50/2oz, $36/8oz @ kerastase-usa.com) – a product that can be used with heat tools seems to be a rare find these days but I’m really loving this one as it helps my hair curls last longer than without and no product crunch when using it.
5. ECRU NEW YORK Acacia Protein Hair Masque ($25/8oz ecrunewyork.com) – with all that we put our hair through these days, a quality hair mask is simply essential. This one contains Acacia Collagen, sunflower seed oil, Shea Butter and Marine Extracts to repair strands.
6. DEVA CURL My Deva Towel ($12 @ amazon.com) – are you still using a regular ol’ towel on your hair when you get out of the shower? Terry cloth towels promote frizz and are poor at drying the hair and this can be used on any type of hair.
Disclosure: Samples of these items were provided for review purposes.