I thought that by the time I reached my 40s my skin would stabilize but I was quite wrong. Welcome hormonal acne! If you have breakouts around the jawline and neck, that’s hormones, and ain’t no Clearasil clearing this up!
Nubian Heritage African Black Soap
So when I was asked if I wanted to try a few items from the new African Black Soap collection by NUBIAN HERITAGE, I was open to it. Every product is especially made for acne-prone skin, which is exactly what I need.
Here is what I tried:
- African Black Soap Facial Wash & Scrub $12.99/4oz.
- African Black Soap Clarifying Pads $16.99/60 pads.
- African Black Soap Exfoliant Spot Treatment $12.99/.5oz.
- African Black Soap Facial Moisturizer $16.99/2oz.
- African Black Soap Mud Mask $16.99/6oz.