I think the heavy rain in LA is done for the season, which is great because I'm so ready for Spring. And here are a few products I’ve got on my radar that are getting me ready for the upcoming season. Hello sandals!
1. IT COSMETICS Anti-Aging Armour ($38/1oz @ itcosmetics.com) – I always make sure I have a great SPF at the beginning of each new season. This one from IT contains a SPF 50, peptides, and hyaluronic acid as well as that optically blurring technology that pretty much makes any imperfections disappear while you’re wearing it.
2. SOL DE JANEIRO Bum Bum Cream ($57/8.1oz, $25/2.5oz @ sephora.com) – what is it about this product? Is it the name? Is it the cool container? Kinda both actually and more. Pronounced (boom-boom), this luxe cream contains cupuaçu butter, acai, coconut oil and the Amazonian plant guarana, which is a major player in the caffeine department. All of these combined make for skin that’s not only taut but super smooth. And the scent of this one is soo inviting! I go in and out of craving it. I know, odd!
3. WOOSH BEAUTY Spin-On Lip Gloss ($19 @ wooshbeauty.com) – I’ve decided to revisit lip gloss again this season as I’ve been pretty distant from it and I’m starting with this one. Wow. This one really performs when it comes to the application brush. It rolls as you roll it over lips with the gloss. This is a first! Shown here in Pink Natural.
4. SKINDINAVIA Post-Makeup Recovery Spray ($26/4oz, $36/8oz @ skindinavia.com) – now here’s a brand new category! A product you apply after taking makeup off, which applies nutrients like mineral zinc and willow bark, which can help with breakouts. Just spray on within 5 minutes of removing makeup to reap the benefits.
5. TRUE BRIT LONDON Nail Polish in Heirloom (£12.50 @ truebritlondon.co.uk) – this metallic rose gold shade from this new brand is so fitting right now! True Brit London is only available for purchase on their UK site right now but I’m sure it will expand.
6. HELIOCARE Dietary Supplement Sun Protection Pills ($30/60 pills @ dermstore.com) – why not fight UVA/UVB rays from the inside out? Major technology is inside these pills will not only protect it from the sun but also supply it with antioxidants. Great for all skin types!
Disclosure: Some of these items were provided for review purposes. Some I bought.
You can also follow Cybele on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat