Did you know that ESSIE is celebrating 35 years of releasing fab Nail Polish this year? 3-5 years! Wow, that’s a lifetime in beauty years, right? So they’ve just released a limited-edition collection called Retro Revival.
It’s re-release of 6 discontinued shades each with the vintage Stardust Casino stars on the cap.
- Starry Starry Night from 1985 (twinkling midnight blue)
- Life of the Party from 2002 (pinot noir pearl)
- Sequin Sash from 2005 (sheer glittery bronze w/silver flecks)
- Cabana Boy from 2005 (ultra-cool pearly white)
- Bikini with a Martini from 2006 (frosted iridescent pink)
- Birthday Suit from 1981 (cheeky delicate nude)