5 Beauty Tools You Need
1. ARTIS Elite Oval 7 ($65 @ artisbrush.com, spacenk.com) – A new addition to the brand, this one is a little bit smaller than my beloved Oval 8 so it's a tad easier to maneuver and I've almost exclusively been using it to applying my liquid foundation these days.
2. BEAUTY BLENDER Sur.face Simple ($30 @ beautyblender.com) – known for their cult-favorite sponges, I’m really hot on this palette to mix my Cover FX Cover Drops with its medium, tap out some mineral powders out of their tubes, or play around with some different creams to create a new shade for my lids or face.
3. MUA MAKEUP ACADEMY Lash Separator ($10.50 @ cvs.com and CVS stores nationwide) – I recently broke my Holy Grail lash separator but glad I found this one in its place. It is curved the same as your eye so easy to quickly run it through lashes.
4. URBAN DECAY Iconic Eyeshadow Brush ($24 @ urbandecay.com, nordstrom.com) – if you get one eye brush in your collection, make it a great one like this. It’s the perfect width and length and can handle a lot of different products.
5. REAL TECHINQUES #301 Flat Contour Brush ($21 @ kohls.com) from the Bold Metals Collection – this short, compact, and dense brush is great for applying liquid or cream foundations, blush and bronzers.
And I think I'm ready to add one of these to my Holy Grail list! Yup, it's the MUA Makeup Academy Lash Separator. I had one just like it on my list but this one is less expensive than that one and easier to get hold of. As you read above, I was ready for a new one so help me welcome MUA Makeup Academy Lash Separator to the Holy Grail list of beauty products! What's on your list?
Disclosure: Some of these items were provided for review purposes. Some I bought.