In order to produce 1 pound of honey, 2 million flowers must be visited.
Honey is fat free, cholesterol free and sodium free.
Not only is it quite soothing on minor burns, but can help combat infection and minimize scarring.
So using HONEY in beauty products seems like a natural fit, right? Here are some we love that love us right back in Part II of our on-going feature on products that exploit HONEY.
- TOCCA Body Wash in Cleopatra ($19/8oz @ tocca.com)
- AROMA M Geisha Blanche Eau de Parfum ($80/1.7oz @ luckyscent.com)
- JUNE JACOBS Pore Refining Oatmeal Scrub ($38/3.7oz @ dermstore.com)
- THE BODY DELI Oatmeal and Honey Masque ($24/2oz @ thebodydeli.com)
- LUSH Bath Bomb in Honey Bee ($6.15/6.3oz @ amazon.com)