Have you ever had a product that you just can’t stop smelling? Like every time you walk past it, you have to stop, open it and give it a whiff? My nose loves a few and it seems to be all over the map these days. One day I’m into flowery smells and the next it does a 180 with mint. I don’t know what that’s all about but here are the ones that have come out on top.
1. LALICIOUS Extraordinary Whipped Sugar Scrub in Sugar Tiare Flower ($110/68oz, $34/16oz, $9.50/2oz @ dermstore.com) – this brand always nails it when it comes to great and unique scents. If you’ve never been to Hawaii or need to feel like you are there, this one delivers the vibe.
2. SWEET HARVEST FARMS Amore’ Artisan Soap ($6.98/7oz bar @ sweetharvestfarms.com) – I seem to be collecting soap these days. I mean I have so many that I don’t exactly use but just like to pick them up and smell them and this one currently falls in that category. It’s modeled after “Very Sexy for Men” by Victoria’s Secret.
3. L’OCCITANE Vitόria-Régia Day Flower Shower Gel ($20/8.4oz @ nordstrom.com) – this one is best described as aquatic floral and is infused with vitόria-régia extract from the Amazonian in Brazil. I’d never heard of this flower before and was delightfully surprised. And this one is so fitting for this time of year!
4. THYMES Rosewood Citron Whipped Body Cream ($30/6.5oz @ amazon.com) – I must always have a luxuriously feeling cream or butter on my dresser so depending on what mood I’m in, if self-care is on the menu, one like this fits the bill. I’ve never smelled rose and citrus together but it’s pretty nice! And this one is thick and rich.
5. AQUA SPA Bath Soak in Eucalyptus + Mint from the Soothe Collection ($9.99/10oz @ aquaspabath.com) – it’s not quite bath season for me but I have a friend who takes a bath each Saturday religiously, so I’ll be sharing this post with her. This combo of eucalyptus and mint really cleans the sinuses! Their whole line contains their Marine Mineral Complex that harnesses the power of sea minerals by including such ingredients like Antioxidant Zinc, copper, and iron among others.