Sexy Hair with #SuaveGoldStandard
Disclosure: Post sponsored by Mirum but all opinions are my own. Please see below for additional disclosure.
My hair is pretty dull and flat this time of year, so I’m always looking to use products that will give it more volume and make it look healthy. The Suave Professional Shampoo Rose Oil Infusion uses real rose oil extract to make my strands soft to the touch and super shiny. I always try to use products that contain quality ingredients, so the rose oil in the Shampoo and the Conditioner is perfect to prep my hair for a wonderfully lightweight style And using the two products together are a nose-delight with the scent of roses that lasts long after I’ve turned off the shower water. Since spring is right around the corner, don’t you want to run out and pick these up for yourself?
The duo is easily available at your local Walmart for a great price. . I pick these up for my family when I do my grocery shopping there and right now, you can take advantage of the $1.00 off Suave 28 oz. shampoos and conditioners right now (regular price $4.98; Rollback price $3.98). I love a good deal, don’t you?
I have been invited to a few award show parties this month so I thought this pulled-to-one-side style would work nicely. I like having a lot of volume at the roots with this style and using Suave Professional Shampoo Rose Oil Infusion Shampoo & Conditioner help me get it.
For this tutorial, you will need:
- 1 hair comb or bobby pins
- Clip-in hair piece (optional)
- Hair elastic same color as hair
- Start with straight hair. I like to do this one with day-old hair.
- (optional) Clip-in piece/pieces. The one I am using in this tutorial is for length so my pony tail will lay nicely on one side.
- Sweep hair to desired side and secure with elastic band where the bottom of the ear is.
- (optional) if you have long enough hair, smooth strands down with hair spray. I like to use a comb at about 7 o’clock to make sure my hair is secure.
- On the opposite side, add a fascinator.