#FallforDove and Their Dermacare Scalp Products this Season
Disclosure: Post sponsored by Mirum but all opinions are my own. Please see below for additional disclosure.
Fall brings an extra set of new beauty concerns each year, and for me, it’s a dry scalp. The dry and cooler weather can really do a number on my skin and I’ve decided not to be embarrassed about it anymore. It happens and I’m just thankful I’ve got something to remedy it! I like to add a little extra TLC to my hair routine with the Dove Dermacare line. Choose from:
Dove Dermacare Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Dove Dermacare Scalp Clean & Fresh Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, Dove Dermacare Scalp Soothing Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, and Dove Dermacare Scalp Invigorating Mint Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner.
And I like to pick them up at Target. I visit there weekly for my household needs and Dove’s Dermacare line is easily found in the hair aisle.
It seems like hair volume is seasonless, so here’s a tutorial on how to get major volume in your hair using Dove Dermacare Scalp.
- First, give hair a good wash and condition with your Dove Dermacare Scalp choice. I use the Invigorating Mint Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner. It’s formulated with Pyrithion Zinc to help do away with dandruff and it’s pH balanced so it gently cleans strands, and I can use it every day. The mint just really stimulates my scalp!
- Next, blow dry hair straight and decide on your part. And remember, creating some tension between your brush and hair when drying each section with the dryer is one of the secrets to getting a good blow out.
- For this big volume style, I usually part it deep on my left side so I can get some nice looking curls going down the right side.
- Curl 2” sections of hair with a curling iron and then wrap that freshly curled section around a 1 ½” to 2” wide curler. Do each side and the back, alternating which way the curl wraps around the curler. Give hair a spritz of hairspray all over.
- After anywhere from ½ hour to a few hours, take each section of hair out of its curler and give it a good brush out with a boar bristle brush.
- A little teasing, then style and you’re done!
And who doesn’t love a good deal at Target? From 10/14 through 10/21, buy 4 Dove Hair Products and receive a $5 Target Gift Card.