Candy Club Is My Club for Candy
Disclosure: Sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
If there’s one thing I love almost as much as makeup, its candy! And what better way to receive it each month via subscription. Personally, I love anything via subscription. The products sent are usually a really great value and the fee is reasonable. That’s why when I heard about Candy Club, it was an easy, “Yes, I want to try it!”
This is how Candy Club works -
- Pick Your Plan
- Choose Your Candy Preferences
- Wait for the Shipment
This is Candy Club:
- Candies are sourced from all over the world
- Choose from 3 different subscription lengths: 1 month, 6 month, or 12 month, and the longer you take up, the better value you get.
- Can do a sweet upgrade to 4, 5, or 6 different featured candies per month.
- “Refer a Friend” program will get you and your friend a free box of candy as a thank you.
- Select candy from their “Better For You” category for more health-conscious choices.
- Join the Candy Club “Sweet Rewards” free program where you can earn points towards free candy.
- Satisfaction guaranteed and you can cancel at any time.
Each month your shipment will be up to 3 pounds of 3 different types of candies, from chocolate to gummies, to sours, to licorice, to nostalgic choices, to candy with nuts and know that all the candies come packed inside their signature containers.
- Monthly plan = $39.99 + shipping (first box is only $19.99 + shipping)
- 6 Month plan = $34.99 + shipping (first box is only $14.99 + shipping)
- 12 Month plan = $29.99 + shipping (first box is only $9.99 + shipping)
- Shipping = $8.99
Take this fall Autumn Gold box I received. “It’s harvest time, and this luscious box is full of Autumnal delights – from sweet, to bright gummies to rich peanut-buttery pretzel bites. So yummy and cozy, you’re bound to Fall in Love!”
- Albanese® Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Balls – get your snack on with these sweet salty, creamy, crunchy, chocolatey, peanut-buttery morsels of delight.
- Albanese® Gummi Pumpkins – with their bright, juicy fruit flavors, these succulent gummy jack-o-lanterns squash the competition!
- Vidal® Candy Corn Gummi Drops – Sweet and bouncy candy corn-flavored gummy drops – a new twist on an Autumn Classic!
And the Candy Club box even included a few Ackinson’s® Rainbow Twists to try. A bonus!
What I like about the box I received it the quality of the candy. They are not ones you would find in the drugstore; these are quality. The chocolate pretzel balls started with the taste of soft milk chocolate and then I tasted the peanut butter and pretzel with a crunch when I bit in. It only took a few of the balls to satiate my sweet tooth, which is kind of unheard of!
The Gummi Pumpkins - I was a little disappointed when I saw that the flavors were both lemon and orange as orange flavor candy is just not a favorite, but I found the orange really is a burst of orange juiciness, like they really kicked up the flavor! I actually really liked them and found myself going back to the container for more quite a few times.
The candy corn gummies immediately caught my eye when I opened the box. When I bit into the gummy, it was tough but softened up quickly in my mouth and I swear there’s a hint of vanilla to the taste but the website doesn’t tell you that.
The back of the description enclosure included the nutritional info on the back of it.
This makes a super gift for anyone on your list this season as you can also buy prepaid subscriptions. Then everyone on your list can enjoy fun every month and right now you can take 50% off your first shipment + enjoy free shipping by using code cybele50 by clicking here. And be sure to follow them on Instagram @lovecandyclub.