Meet the Face Cream that Beats them All!
This is a post sponsored by Olay. All words are my own.
Skin care. It's a huge subject and no one really has the answer when it comes to what anti-aging products work and which don't. I mean, I think we've all tried or at least been enticed by the super expensive lotions and potions that promise the moon. But do they actually deliver? Some would say yes. Some would say no. I say, the proof is in the pudding.
And that is this is the main reason I started my blog over 15 years ago, to give my opinion if beauty product do what they say, plain and simple.
Another place that's been around forever and has become quite the powerhouse is Good Housekeeping (GHK). They have a Good Housekeeping Institute (GHI) where they have been doing consumer product evaluations for over 100 years. And for a product to receive the Good Housekeeping seal of approval is a big deal as they rigorously test products and evaluate them based on performance, ease of use, safely, durability and design.
This year the folks at GHK tested Olay's newly re-engineered Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream against 10 other creams and guess what? It performed better than the others, which had price tags ranging from $26 to $440. That's amazing! I'm sure you can think of a face cream that costs upwards of $300-$400, right? So again, Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream at just $26.99 works better than all the more expensive brands tested!
- Carob Seed Extract to repair and regenerate
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) to help boost cell turnover and maintain skin's moisture barrier
- Amino-peptide (pal-KTKKS) helps decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Panthenol (vitamin B5) to sooth and moisturize
- Vitamin E an oil-soluble anti-oxidant which protects against free radicals
- Olivem - comes from olive oil to increase the penetration of anti-aging ingredients to the skin's stratum corneum (the outer most layer of the skin).
- Glycerin and Hyaluronic Acid, powerful humectants with intense miniaturization properties.
Read more about Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream @ Olay.com and read the study for yourself @ goodhousekeeping.com.
I partnered with Olay on this post but all thoughts and opinions are my own.