Keeping Cultures Alive with Treets Traditions
Have you heard of the new TREETS TRADITIONS line yet? It’s a pretty good one with a lot of positive traits so I wanted to put it on your radar. Treets searches all over the world for ancient traditions of body care found in nature and infuses them in their products. It’s important not to forget this previous knowledge created in different regions of the world.
They have 5 different collections, which highlights different benefits:
- Energising Secrets (based on natural ingredients found in the Amazon)
- Relaxing Chakra’s (inspired by Asian traditions)
- Revitalising Ceremonies (inspired by ceremonial herbal steam rooms, salt and mineral baths from the North)
- Nourishing Spirits (taking its vision from the butters, oils, nuts and seeds coming from Africa)
- Healing Harmony (inspired by the blend of herbs and oils based in the Alps)
Shown here is their Hand Wash ($12/10.14oz) and Hand Lotion ($18/10.14oz) from the Energising Secrets line, which contains ingredients from the Amazon like Passion Fruit Oil and Buriti Fruit Oil in the hand wash and Shea Butter and Sacha Inchi Nut Oil in the hand lotion, designed to moisturize and protect the skin.
And the products are conveniently available @ ulta.com.
Disclosure: Samples of these items were provided for review purposes.