5 Drugstore Favorites
1. MUA MAKEUP ACADEMY Double Ended Foundation & Concealer Brush ($14 @ cvs.com) – Every once in a while a brush comes along that just becomes a staple in your collection, and that’s this one. Both sides of this brush can be used to apply both creams and liquids and the size of each head, especially the foundation size, is just perfect! This brand is on a roll for me lately.
2. CERAVE Moisturizing Cream with Pump ($17.99/16oz @ walgreens.com) – you ever just want a super basic cream with no strong perfume or scent? Yup, this one is it and it contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid. And how convenient is this pump? Love it.
3. PANTENE Air Spray Alcohol Free Hairspray ($5.49/7oz @ walgreens.com) – this one is starting to rival this one as one of my favorites. I mean, it is for the summer, for sure though. It acts sort of the same in that it gives great hold yet it’s brushable. And this one is alcohol-free.
4. COVERGIRL Lash Blast Plumpify Mascara ($11.99 @ target.com) – I’m tough on mascara and pass on probably 80% of the ones I try. This one, however, gets some high marks from me as it really does plump-ify each lash.
5. MAYBELLINE Super Stay 24 Lip Color in Very Cranberry ($10.49 @ maybelline.com, target.com) – remember in this post how I mentioned how all colors are not created equal, even when they are in the same collection? Yup, that is the case here. I can’t stop wearing this shade of rosy rose. Great for a summer day!
Disclosure: Some of these items were provided for review purposes. Some I bought.