My Daily Face
While I'm not sure if it's one specific product or the combo of them for what's quite keeping my skin clear these days, I'm not even going to question it! I've been using these 5 for the past month+ and my skin is behaving quite nicely. See anything you like?
1. BETTER SKIN CO. Mirakle Cream ($34/1.7oz @ thebetterskinco.com and urbanoutfitters.com) – they call this all-in-one face cream a ‘Genius in a Jar’ and was a family recipe that found its way to Seattle, WA from Uzbekistan when one of the creators and her family emigrated here. The natural peptides and hyaluronic acid seemed to have “checked” my skin in that it’s behaving right now with no random blemishes or dryness. I’ll take that!
2. MD SUN Super Hydration B Serum ($85/1oz @ mdsun.com) – I’m not sure which I love more, the presentation and bottle of this serum or the deep hydration this seems to impart in my skin. Pro vitamin B5 and hyaluronic acid never looked so good!
3. INSTRUMENTAL BEAUTY Sonic Touch Cleansing System ($45 @ riteaid.com) – this multi-pulsating gizmo gently shakes up the skin as you move it over your face. It cleans and exfoliates and most importantly, isn’t going to break the bank.
4. MD SUN Intensive Eye Gel ($105/.5oz @ mdsun.com) – I don’t know the last time I’ve used a product for the eye area that sunk in my skin so quickly! And this is another all-in-one as it works on dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness and pigmentation.
5. PACIFICA Kale Detox Deep Cleansing Face Wash ($10/5oz @ ulta.com, target.com) – I don’t usually have acne-prone skin but for some reason they crop up in the summer. This one uses phytonutrients like kale, seaweed and blue seakale to remove makeup and get skin in check.
Disclosure: Samples of these items were provided for review purposes.