Is This Your Answer to a Perfect Manicure?
When I first saw KISS’ imPRESS Press-On Manicure kits, I thought they were nails for kids because they looked really small in the pack! I was so wrong. These are just a super wearable length for everyday wear as you can see from the photo of the Shimmer style on I’m wearing in the below picture.
Each pack comes with 30 nails total (24 nails and 6 accent nails) in 12 sizes, 1 prep pad, 1 mini file. And to apply the, simply remove the clear tab on the back of the chosen nail, and press to your nail bed. These use a pressure sensitive adhesive technology to stay on, even in water! So while the nails don’t fit my nail beds to a T, for $6.99/pack, you really can’t complain, can you? See my list of pros and cons after the jump!
From L to R: Flash Mob, Bells & Whistles, So So Stellar
- Great looking glossy, chip-free mani for up to one week
- Easy to apply
- Comes in great wearable colors and varieties
- Wearable length
- Can be painted over if you need a change of color
- If you don’t get the perfect placement on the nail bed, hard to adjust nail
- If any area is lifted and you run your fingers through your hair, strands will get caught
- Some nails sit up a little high on the nail bed
- Can’t read numbers on inside of nail to apply the same one to each hand
- Not super easy to remove. They can either be peeled off or soak your digits in some nail polish remover
Disclosure: Samples of these items were provided for review purposes.