5 Favorite New Beauty Releases
1. PIXI BEAUTY Full Coverage Foundation Brush ($15 @ target.com) – such a compact head but don’t let the lack of length fool you. It still does a great job at getting your liquid products into those corners and contours.
2. OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS Crème Colour Concentrate in Discipline ($23 @ occmakeup.com and nordstrom.com) – described as a bruised-bronze, this multi-tasking creamy color can be used on the eyes, lips, and cheeks (note that not all 17 shades can be used in the eye area).
3. L’OREAL Smokissime Infallible Powder Eyeliner Pen in Purple Smoke ($9.99 @ lorealparisusa.com) – if the packaging says ‘Infallible’ on it, I’m in! Seriously though, their Infallible line is flawless. And these fat liners are great for applying a smoking eye in seconds.
4. BENEFIT COSMETICS the POREfessional: License to Blot ($20 @ sephora.com) – this is the latest addition to the POREfessional collection and will be great for the upcoming season. It’s an instant blotting stick with tiny invisible spheres that will mattifying any oil your face puts forth.
5. BEAUTY 360 Shape-Defining Nail File ($4.99 @ cvs.com and CVS stores nationwide) – this is my new favorite file! I’ve noticed that sometimes a file has to be “broken in” so it’s not too harsh on the nails. This one arrived perfect and ready to use.
Disclosure: Some of these items were provided for review purposes. Some I bought.