5 Favorite ... Makeup Brushes
1. CROWN BRUSH Set 700P – 5 PC. Essentials Set w/Purple Tips ($19.95 @ crownbrush.us) – the perfect set of tools for on the go. This cloth pouch contains all your essentials – Powder Dome, Oval Foundation, Oval Shadow, Oval Detail and Angle Liner. And the purple tips of the brushes are really chic.
2. PIXI BEAUTY Precision Brush ($12) and Shadow Brush from their new Brush Collection – both and more @ dermstore.com – the Pixi line is really expanding the brand! First this and now brushes. The Precision Brush is stubbed, which is great for creating a smoky eye or for smudging shadow or liner.
And I’m a sucker for a great all-purpose Shadow Brush, which is the perfect size for many different applications on the lid and above.
3. GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder Brush ($42 @ nordstrom.com) – this is the Rolls Royce of bronzing brushes. Everything about it says luxe! From the deep red bristles to the bronze-colored suede pouch with magnetic closure it comes in.
4. BDELLUIM TOOLS All-Purpose Blusher #964 – part of the Anti-Bacterial Brush Collection ($14.75 @ bdelliumtools.com) – confused about all the different blush brushes out there? This one is a good option then! As the name states, it’s an all-purpose and can handle any blush you buff on it. This 8.5” long brush uses natural and synthetic fibers in the hair.
5. MAKE UP FOR EVER #158 Double Ended Sculpting Brush ($53 @ sephora.com) – love the brand’s newest makeup brushes and this double-ended brush covers a lot of uses – blush, face powder, and bronzer. Only use animal-free products? This one’s safe for you.
Disclosure: Some of these items were provided for review purposes. Some I bought.