5 Favorite ... Hair Tools
1. SPORNETTE Ion Fusion 3” Aerated Hair Brush #186 ($24 @ amazon.com, ulta.com) – I have about 6 different styling brushes next to my hair dryer and this one has certainly become by go-to in the last month. It has Ion-Charged and Anti-Staric Crimped bristles, which quickly dries and styles strands. And the handle is one piece so no worrying about hairs getting caught.
2. ROWENTA BEAUTY Expertise – Versa Style ($229 @ bedbathandbeyond.com) – this was only a matter of time – an iron that curls and and can straighten. It has 1” floating Ceramic Titanium plates that will smooth frizz and straighten and the edges of either side of the long part of the tool are rounded so you can get curl too. And it heats up to 400 degrees in 30 seconds. This is major, people!
3. INSTYLER Rotating Hot Iron Hair Straightener ($99.95 @ target.com) – It’s funny when you find yourself nesting or juggling a lot of different tools how you forget about favorites, which this one certainly is!
4. CROC Turboion Croc Titanium Wet to Dry Flat Iron 1 ½” ($154.19 @ croc.com) – this is still my favorite hair straightener and does the job better than any other one I’ve tried. Need you know more?
5. GOLD N HOT Professional Ceramic Deep Waver ($39.99 @ amazon.com) – this ceramic-plated iron gives deeper waves than this one and I would definitely recommend using a setting spray with it so the waves last in your hair.