Review+Swatches - Bare Escentuals bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow in The Phenomenon
The BARE ESCENTUALS line just came out with some new bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 2.0 – 7 new duos and 2 new quads. Let’s explore The Phenomenon duo.
In the 2.0 category, we have The Phenomenon. One side is Azure Iris (prismatic lavender) and the other Golden Iris (illuminating amber). This particular duo is supposed to enhance and intensify the color of the iris with multi-dimensional pearl pigments.
If you wear the Golden Iris:
- Blue eyes will look more intensely blue
- Green eyes will look lighter green
- Hazel eyes will look illuminated, intensely green or brown
- Brown eyes will look brighter green or intensely brown
If you wear the Azure Iris:
- Blue eyes look illuminated and icy-cool
- Green eyes look more intensely green
- Hazel eyes look more intensely amber or brown
- Brown eyes look more intensely amber or navy blue
They’ve somehow determined that these two shades together flatter all eye colors and while we’ve all seen this kind of enhance-your-eye-color-shadows, I think this really has some backing behind it. $20 @ nordstrom.com.
Disclosure: A sample of this item was provided for review purposes.