With La Fresh, Just Add Water
What do the following ingredients mean to you?
Water, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl, Betaine, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium, Lauroyl Sarcosinate, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium-7, Methylparaben.
Probably not much but they are the list of ingredients in LA FRESH’s Facial Cleansing Cloths. What’s unique about these?
These are packaged up and are sold dry. As in, you need to add water to activate the ingredients. Since I learn about ingredients as I go, I did a little detailed research and below is each in a nutshell.
- Disodium EDTA (preservative)
- Propylene Glycol (skin conditioner)
- Citric Acid (cleanser and toner)
- Glycerin (helps to hold moisture onto the skin. Helps prevent dryness)
- Cocamidopropyl (detergent)
- Betaine (foaming agent)
- Hexylene Glycol (viscosity controlling agent)
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate or SLS (lathering agent)
- Decyl Glucoside (mild cleanser)
- Lauroyl Sarcosinate (foaming agent)
- DMDM Hydantoin (preservative)
- Polyquaternium-7 (combo of glycerin and water found in liquid soap)
- Methylparaben (an antimicrobial, anti-irritant, preservative)
So from looking at the list, you can’t say these wipes are all natural or vegan but they are biodegradable.
I am totally surprised at the number of different preservatives in them though but I guess something has to keep them in their original state. I think I will be using these mostly for when I travel. How convenient! Don’t ever have to worry about spillage in the bag.
And while they don’t remove eye makeup, these are great to clean around the eyes. Zero stinging!
$8.99/4 pouches @ lafreshgroup.com.
Disclosure: The following item was provided to Cybelesays.com for review purposes.