Davines Cares About Your Hair Color
I'm all about keeping my hair color fresh so I only use products, even down to the styling ones, that will enhance it, not kill it. New from DAVINES is their Alchemic Line that will help you do just that. But how do these differ from other hair products made for those who dye their hair? Each of the six colors is made for your specific tone -- Alchemic Shampoos ($23/8.45oz) and Alchemic Conditioners ($20/8.45oz) for Natural and Color Treated Hair.
- Red (for red/mahogany hair)
- Golden (for golden/honey blonde hair)
- Copper (for coppery brown hair)
- Silver (for white hair with predisposition to turning yellow when damaged)
- Chocolate (for dark brown/black hair)
- Tobacco (for mid/light brown hair)