1. VICHY Pureté Thermale Beautifying Cleansing Micellar Oil ($18/4.2oz @ walgreens.com) – I’m a firm believer in the micellar water makeup remover trend.
2. LA ROCHE-POSAY Cicaplast Baume B5 ($14.99/1.35oz @ dermstore.com and CVS stores nationwide) – this one has worked wonders on a super dry spot on my ankle.
3. TRESEMME Beauty-Full Volume Reverse System Pre-Wash Conditioner ($6.49/16.5oz @ cvs.com and CVS store nationwide) – Use this one on wet hair before(it) you shampoo and watch your products work better than ever.
4. COVERGIRL The Super Sizer Mascara ($5.99 @ target.com) – It’s all about the comb brush when it comes to this mascara and length and volume it gives. Love!
5. CERAVE Renewing SA Cleanser for Normal Skin ($12.99/8oz @ walgreens.com and CVS stores nationwide) – from what I’ve read, the pH in this cleanser is not in the ideal range for the salicylic acid in this but the cleanser to be effective but it’s still a great cleanser.
Disclosure: Some of these items were provided for review purposes. Some I bought.