Spring is finally here so perk up your parts with some new products. Are you ready? I am and here’s how I'm doing it.
1. Hands – TOUCH GermBlock ($5.99/1oz @ walgreens.com) – this one claims to protect hands from germs for up to 6 hours! How do you know it’s working? Well, I can’t think of a way to test it so just have to take their word for it or better yet, test it out. Available in Unscented, OceanMist, Tropical Breeze, and Mint Green Tea Aloe.
2. Refresh - PIXI BEAUTY Vitamin Wakeup Mist ($15/2.70oz @ pixibeauty.com) – when temps rise I make sure I always have a face mist at the ready and Pixi just came out with a few news ones. This one sure wakes my skin up!
3. Skin – ACURE Purifying Fruit Peel ($22.99/1.4oz @ acureorganics.com) – this one uses acids found naturally inside mangos, bitter cherry and raspberry, among others to exfoliate. A thin layer on the face and neck for 5 to 8 minutes 1 or 2 times a week is all it takes.
4. Hair – CUVÉE BEAUTY Champagne Spray ($45/5oz @ revolve.com) – I find that when I spray this one and this one both on towel dried hair, I get the perfect blowout that lasts for a few days. A perfect tousled/piecey look!
5. Lips – HIGHLIGHT Liquid Lipstick in Sahara Rendezvous ($25 @ highlightcosmetics.com) – lipstick is good but metallic lipstick is better this season! And this coppery/bronze shade will go with any tan. And this one dries down all the way but not dry like a desert.
6. Cheeks – BENEFIT GALifonia Powder Blush ($29 @ benefitcosmetics.com, macys.com) – a pinky blush with a touch of sunkissed gold and smells like grapefruit and vanilla. Yum!
7. Complexion – COLORESCIENCE Tint Du Soleil Whipped Foundation ($54/1oz @ colorescience.com, ulta.com) – this is one of those all-in-one foundations that includes SPF30, nourishing vitamins for the skin, and it wear beautifully. Available in 4 shades.
8. Clean - LE COUVENT DES MINIMES 3-in-1 Micellar Water ($19/13.5oz @ ulta.com) – time to lighten things up now that the temps are going up! So gently remove makeup and clean the skin with this one.