Do yourself a favor this week and give your makeup brushes the once over. Do you have the ones you need? Do you like them? Are there ones you need to toss? If you need to pick up some new ones, I recommend giving the new Heavenly Luxe Brushes that just came out from IT COSMETICS a visit.
Made from synthetic hair, the brand really seems to have looked at what kind of brushes we women need or what’s missing in the market place. Here are my favorites from the collection:
1. Dual Airbrush Concealer Brush ($24) – this is a great one for the purse as it comes in its own case. One side is fluff for buffing color on lids and the other can also be used for shadows but as the name states, also concealer under the eyes (they could have done better with the cap on this side though. It catches some of the bristles and bends them when I put it on).
2. Mega Fan Brush ($48) – great for applying bronzer under the jaw or for using powders. Love this one!
3. Wand Ball Powder Brush ($48) – this one’s fibers measure 2” long at their longest and is so soft! You’ll get a nice application of face powder with this one.
4. Pointed Precision Complexion Brush ($38) – get into any creases and harder to reach areas like around the nose with this pointed baby.
5. Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush ($48) – I can’t resist a flat-top brush as I feel like I have the most control with one.
6. No Tug Dual Eyeshadow Brush ($24) – the longer bristled-side will become your go to eye shadow brush! It’s the perfect size and everything. The shorter side is great for smudging.
7. Tightliner 10-in-1 Dual-Ended Brush ($24) – one side is an angled brush to help get color in between lashes and the other side is for lining the water line with color.
8. Jumbo Powder Brush ($58) – they say the bigger the brush, the closer to … ok, wait, that’s heels, but if you like a big luxurious brush, this is your answer.
So tell me, now that you’ve looked at your brushes, will you be picking any of these up?
All @ itcosmetics.com.