Everywhere I turn these days I see brighter and brighter shades of makeup on the shelves and me likey! Neon nails, bright lips, pronounced cheeks, and poppin’ peepers is where it’s at right now. So which feature are you fixin' to make bright?
1. MAYBELLINE Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolor in #885 Vibrant Mandarin ($7.49 @ drugstores nationwide) – orange-based and red is so sexy and will look hot with a faux tan this season.
2. MILANI Liquid Eye Liquid-Like Eye Liner Pencil in Aqua ($6.99 @ milanicosmetics.com) – a bright metallic teal blue that really makes brown eyes stand out.
3. OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS Nail Lacquer in Deven Green ($10 @ occmakeup.com and sephora.com) – not quite neon green so a little more wearable for us older folks.
4. BUTTER LONDON Lolly Brights Cheeky Cream Blush in Piccadilly Circus ($20 @ butterlondon.com and ulta.com) – use a light hand with this poppy red color as a little goes a long way.
5. LIME CRIME Velvetines in Pink Velvet ($20 @ limecrime.com) – a super matte hot pink. Love these Velvetines!
Disclosure: Some of these items were provided for review purposes. Some I bought.