1. DOLCE & GABBANA ‘Dolce’ EDP ($90/1.6oz, $112/2.5oz @ nordstrom.com and macys.com) – this scent was released to take the wearer, “on a sensual journey through the heart of Dolce&Gabbana’s DNA: the noble and evocative land of Sicily.” The scent opens with Neroli leaves, Papaya flower, White Water Lily, White Daffodil, White Amaryllis on a base of musk and accents of Cashmeran (a musky/powdery note) and floral accents.
2. HAMSA by Celine Leora Perfume ($65/3.4oz @ hamsa-perfume.com) – fascinated by the Hamsa amulet since child growing up in Morocco, the Creator of this fragrance wanted to use the symbol of it to provide the wearer with good fortune and protection, which the centuries-old symbol is known to have. She chose notes that represented the Easter, Western and Middle Eastern cultures by combining notes of White Lotus, Frankincense (not usually a fan of this scent but it works really nicely in this perfume), black currant and coffee. Another great one if you want to be the only one in the room wearing this.
3. MOLTON BROWN Heavenly Gingerlily Candle ($49/30 hours @ moltonbrown.com) – this floriental is just so…. Spring, summer, fall, really anytime kind of scent to smell but I’m really feeling it right now. The mix of cardamom, peach, ginger, jasmine, and plum really speak to me.
4. ATKINSONS 1799 Fashion Decree EDT ($175/3.3oz @ atkinsons1799.com and barneys.com) – this may say it’s an eau de toilette but it wears more like an eau de parfum as the notes just dance and dance for quite a bit of time before dying down; more than a traditional EDT. This one combines Pink Peppercorn, Chinese Magnolia, and Patchouli. If you like your scents tré unique, this might be one for you to check out.
5. Love2Love in Freesia + Violet Petals EDT from COTY ($9.98/3.4oz @ Walmart stores and walmart.com) – such a simple scent and so fitting for right now as we transition into a new season. And it won’t break the bank! It has top notes of peach blossom, lily petals and lavender; middle notes of freesia, rose and violet blossom; and bottom notes of sheer musk and heliotrope. So if you like your scents light and airy, this is one to check out. An eau de toilette is the lightest of all the perfume versions and this one for sure won’t enter the room before you do.
Disclosure: Some of these items were provided for review purposes. Some I bought.