Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own.
Do you exfoliate your skin? How often and what do you use? I’ve learned of the past 15 years of trying out products and reporting back to you that expensive doesn’t always = bueno. There are some areas I splurge in for sure, but in others, I tighten the reigns.
St. Ives Apricot Scrub
So I thought I’d show you how I pamper my skin a few nights each during the busy work week:
- Eye mask – I like to put it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or the freezer for about 10, depending on how much around-the-eye-soothing I need.
- Since I’m very nose focused, what I’m smelling is so important, so after I put on the eye mask, I like to light a candle or spritz on a favorite perfume. Whichever I’m in the mood for.
- Washcloth – I keep two on hand, one for the next step and one to use later. I soak one in not-too-hot water that I lay on my face for about 1 ½ minutes to warm up my skin and open the pores.
- Next I apply St. Ives® Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub that I pick up at CVS when picking up prescriptions, and really work the formula around in small gentle circles on my face to really clean the day off my skin. Using just my fingers, I can feel the scubbers going to work. And speak of, with the recent stories about what happens to micro plastics inside some of our face exfoliators, it’s good to know that this Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub uses 100% natural exfoliants and moisturizers, including walnut shell powder, corn kernel meal and apricot extract, among others.
- After I let it sit for a few minute, I use the same washcloth I used to warm up my skin and remove all the scrub off my face with lot s of water. Then pat dry with the dry washcloth, wipe a toner on my face to make sure all the scrub is removed, and lastly, apply moisturizer and eye cream.
My skin feels so refreshed; like I just took the day off my face in a big way, which I actually just did. The above is so simple and easy and just really makes a difference in making me feel good before bedtime. I truly do #RevitalizewithStIves.
And from 8/6/17-8/12/17 take advantage of the CVS’s BOGO – Buy One, Get One 50% Off of any St. Ives product plus save an additional $3 from coupons on your local paper. But hurry as this offer doesn’t last long!
Want to win a $50 gift card to CVS? Just comment below on this post on which St. Ives product you would like to try and I will randomly select 5 winners!
Legal information, entry, rules and further details can be accessed here.