- I Know all the Words: Pinks. corals, glowing shimmer... Get summer ready nails with Brights by OPI
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: L'Occitane Divine Youth Oil is a delectable luxury face oil that is even better than the name suggests!
- TheFabZilla: Check out TheFabZilla's review and video using T3 Micro Twirl 360, the chicest and coolest hair gadget
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you're looking for a hot neon nail polish for the summer, check out Ellison's Organics "You Are" collection. Bonus: they're glow-in-the-dark too!
- Painted Ladies: All hail honey! A look at the Manuka honey-based skincare brand Manuka Secrets and a chance for two to win a full set!
- Cybelesays.com: The Sweet Smell O' Spring!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shows off her blue-eye enhancing look created with Gabriel Cosmetics Smokey Matte Grey Eyeshadow Trio
RITUALS Foaming Shower Oil in Organic Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom from the Sakura Spring Collection ($15/6.7oz @ rituals.com) – cherry has always been one of my top favorite scents and this one contains real cherry flower extract. And this cleansing body oil won’t dry the skin out like a regular soap can.
JEAN PAUL GAULTIER Classique Summer Edition EDT ($71/3.3oz @ nordstrom.com) – JPG puts out one of my favorite scents found on a man so I was giddy when this one landed in my mail box. With pungent notes of rose, orange blossom, jasmine and woody lily of the valley, this is sure to become a scent-staple this season.
COAL AND CANARY Super Powers and Fresh Cut Flowers Candle ($25 @ coalandcanary.com) – ok, picture a huge bouquet of fresh cut flowers … got it? That is exactly what this candle smells like!
L’OCCITANE Peony Perfecting Mist ($24/3.3oz @ loccitane.com) – I’m getting my summer face mists together this month for the upcoming heat and this one is for sure being included. Instead of just using a plain water, why not use one that not only hydrates but smells wonderfully of peonies from the real extract inside?
Disclosure: Samples of these items were provided for review purposes.
When I first saw KISS’ imPRESS Press-On Manicure kits, I thought they were nails for kids because they looked really small in the pack! I was so wrong. These are just a super wearable length for everyday wear as you can see from the photo of the Shimmer style on I’m wearing in the below picture.
Each pack comes with 30 nails total (24 nails and 6 accent nails) in 12 sizes, 1 prep pad, 1 mini file. And to apply the, simply remove the clear tab on the back of the chosen nail, and press to your nail bed. These use a pressure sensitive adhesive technology to stay on, even in water! So while the nails don’t fit my nail beds to a T, for $6.99/pack, you really can’t complain, can you? See my list of pros and cons after the jump!
From L to R: Flash Mob, Bells & Whistles, So So Stellar